Friday, June 12, 2009

Part 5

As Keow lay down on the bed, one arm behind her head and legs slightly crossed to cover the sight of her pussy (like those models posing), I had my first real good look at her. What a beautiful sight this was, my Keow, with long black hair spread on the bed, beautiful northern Thai face smiling at me, fair skin and firm breasts beckoning to me, small waist and slender legs waiting for me, I thought to myself, this is really heaven on earth, nothing else matters except for me and my Keow.

I sat down on the bed beside Keow, leaned over and started to french her again with one hand caressing her beautiful breasts. She responded by caressing my body with concentration on my nipples. Slowly, my hand move downwards to her navel and then to her warm, moist pussy. My tongue followed suit, licking her downwards until the pubic hair. I parted her legs and repositioned myself with my head between her legs, my eyes never once taking of her eyes. With her legs over my shoulder, I used my tongue to flick her wet clit, then in long strokes up and down her pussy. Keow was moaning softly, her eyes closed, and her hands caressing her body and breasts. 

As I gave her pussy a tongue lashing, her breathing became heavier, her eyes clenched tightly, her head moving from side to side, her back arching, and her legs stiffening and her hands move to hold on to my head, pressing my face against her wet pussy. I continued licking and quickened my pace as I felt her cumming soon. As she was about to cum, Keow twisted and turned and tried to push my head away, but I wouldn’t let go. I continued to push my tongue into her pussy with my hands holding on to her thighs to prevent her from getting loose. Keow moaned ecstatically when she cum, her legs now squeezing my head, her hands grabbing my hair, half wanting to me to stop at the same time wanting me to continue.

My brudder was all hot and ready as I climbed over Keow and quickly placed my dick at the entrance of the pussy. Her hands are now on my waist, legs apart as her hot, wet pussy invited my dick to experience the wonders inside. I shove my dick in halfway, pull it out, shove it in a bit, and pull it out before shoving it in all the way. The feeling was magical, as I pumped in and out of Keow, my arms now holding her back, her hands now around my head and her legs tugged into my bum.

My rhythm was moving from slow to fast with Keow’s rhythm matching mine. As I felt my balls churning my sperm to shoot, I pumped like I’ve never pumped before, holding Keow even more tightly, breathing, or rather panting heavily, until the “volcano” erupted. As I shot my load into Keow, I squeezed her tightly and french her, with her holding on to me tightly for her dear life. I shove my whole hip into hers as her legs clenched me tighter. I’ve finally cum into my dear Keow.

We held on to that position for a while as we slowly caught our breath, my head hung over her shoulder as she stroke my back, our grips loosening. I pulled myself up and look at her smiling lovingly at me. I thought to myself, this must be the fuck of the century (I thought that for most of the fucks I have, anyway, kekekekekeke) as I turned over and lay exhausted while Keow turned to rest her head on my chest, and snug closely to me. I could feel first her moist pussy on my thigh, and slowly my sperm flowing out from it. Man! I must have a ton of sperm in there!

We lay like that for a while and Keow got up, and lead me to the bathroom to shower and clean me up. She then dried me and let me rest while she cleaned herself up too. She came out with a towel wrapped round her and lay beside me. Soon we were both side by side, snug closely, and have sweet chit-chats, with the TV on.

Keow had told me she had never experience anything like that before, and of course I believed her. I was after all, the greatest lover in the world, I thought to myself, kekeke.

We lost track of the time, and soon realized that it was already dark. We changed into our clothes to then head for dinner. I took Keow for a seafood dinner, together with Ah Tee, after all, with the dishes we have, 2 of us would never be able to finish. After dinner, we decided to just shop around the area which is now between Novotel Grand Central and Lee Garden Plaza. We were walking like real lovers, with my arms over Keow’s shoulder, and her arm around my waist. The world belongs to us, and I was feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment